Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about
VROOM, VWORK and VLEARN.
- True VWORK is compatible with all iOS and Android devices.
- To search and download the True VWORK app, type ‘True VWORK’ on the app store.
There are two different types of account:
- Official Account: These accounts are designed for companies, enterprises or educational institutes to officially transform their workspaces into an online environment. Each official account comes with a custom subdomain name for each employee or student.
- General Account: These accounts are available for individuals who would like to unofficially create an online workspace between colleagues.
- A WORKSPACE ID is the unique ID of your team or company’s online workspace. In order to access the online workspace, you must provide the WORKSPACE ID to your colleagues.
- Go to Task and click the dropdown menu to filter tasks by Active or Completed status.
- Electronic forms can be used to create standardized company documents such as request forms, approval forms, vencor forms, procurement forms and more, which can be managed, filled in and submitted through the VWORK platform.
- There is no overall storage limit for the file library. However, there is a size limit of 2GB for each file uploaded into the library.
- True VWORK workspace offers a limited setting in contact list for some user accounts, which enables the user to decide who cannot view his or her contact information for privacy reasons. In order to add a contact with limited settings, you will need to be granted access by the user
- If you are still unable to contact your colleagues who are supposed to appear on your contact list, please contact your admin for more information.
- A broadcast is a one-way announcement or message, which can be sent to multiple individuals or groups at once.
- Admins can see who has and hasn’t seen a broadcast and decide, if follow-up communication is necessary.
- True VWORLD is designed with state-of-the-art security protocols to protect your privacy and data. All data and messages are encrypted.
- Click on the message you wish to delete and a list of options will appear and select Delete. The deleted messages will disappear on all the devices of both senders and receivers. This will appear in a chat when a message is deleted ‘Message deleted on (date, time)’.
- No, due to security and privacy reasons, you cannot add someone from outside the company to your workspace, even if they have the True VWORK App downloaded. Only company employees, approved by the admin, can be added to a True Virtual World workspace.
- Check if the username and password are correct. If you forget your password, then click on the Setting button to reset your password.
- If your username and password are correct, but you still cannot log into the app, then check your internet connection.
- If the options above do not resolve the problem, then delete and reinstall the app.
- For more enquiries or support, contact our support team at 02 700 8011
- There may be a connectivity issue. Check your network connection and try downloading the app again.
- If you’re having difficulty with software updates, then delete and reinstall the app. If this doesn’t work, then contact our support team at 02 700 8011