Find the answers to the most commonly asked questions about
VROOM, VWORK and VLEARN.
VLEARN is a virtual learning management system with education-centric tools that empower individuals, businesses and institutions to learn, teach and train remotely.
VCLASS is a classroom management tool to facilitate seamless online learning and communication between instructors and students.
- Log-in to VLEARN,
- On the Homepage click Menu
- Select VCLASS to enter
- Click on Create Workspace
- Add Users to the workspace
- Click on Create Class
- Add Users to Class
- Click on Create Task or Assignment
- Click on the Summary tab to check task progress
- Click on the Gradebook tab to manage grades
- You will need a Join Code to join a workspace. Please contact the Admin or Course Instructor, if you do not have it or make a request to be added.
- Name the workspace
- Select the Educational Stage from the options below (you can choose more than one) including:
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Vocational Education
- Higher Education
- Click Create to create the workspace
- Go to registration page <Link>
- Click on Register
- Fill in the details required
- Click the Register button
- You will receive a confirmation email at the email address registered to your account. Complete the verification process.
- Once your account is verified, visit www.vcourse.ai and fill in your email address and password to use VCOURSE.
- Check if your email address is correct and the same one used in the registration process
- Check in your email inbox’s Spam, Junk, or Bulk folders
- Resend the verification email from vcourse.ai website
- Contact customer support on Line @VCOURSE
- Click on Log-in <Link>
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter the email address registered with your account
- You will receive a password reset email. Complete the process to reset your password.
- Click on Profile and select My Course
Get started with VLEARN
Start your free trial today.